Now hiringCustomer Service Specialist
Your enthusiasm and outgoing personality will shine through as you assist our customers by delivering solutions for their home furnishings service requests. Using a combination of online, telephone and other interactive communications tools, you'll be empowered to provide the necessary information and practical solutions that our customers need. There is no selling involved — only the opportunity to deliver the very best customer experience possible.Back to all listings
About the position
Reporting to our Customer Experience Leader, you will be one of our front-line specialists who can help solve service requests efficiently and effectively. You are accustomed to working in a fast-paced, multitasking environment that demands attention to detail. Your positive attitude will help you manage even the most challenging of customer service situations.
We offer a unique environment that provides competitive compensation together with an innovative flextime work schedule, health benefits and other incentives.
Our most successful Customer Service Specialist possess these attributes:
- A highly developed sense of integrity and a commitment to delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence in dealing with and caring for our customers.
- An ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to handle disappointed customer situations and complaints in a polite and positive manner.
- A friendly, patient and positive attitude.
- Strong analytical abilities that allows for good decision-making.
- Personal flexibility and ability to work in a scheduled environment that ensures we meet the needs of our customers.
- Known for a strong work ethic and willingness to go above-and-beyond.
- Someone who is recognized as a team player with leadership potential.
- You have the ability to operate independently, are self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- If you are bilingual (English/French) and can communicate clearly (both verbally and in writing), that would be a definite asset!
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this position? We want to hear from you! Fill out the form below and attach your resume to submit an application.